« Back to Jobs Listing
Application Deadline: February 22, 2013 Starting Date: April 1, 2013
Position: Associate - Office Administration Lead
POSITION TITLE: Associate – Office Administration Lead
APPLICATION CLOSE: February 22, 2013
START DATE: April 2013
LOCATION: Toronto, Ontario
REPORTING TO: Partner
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with Experience
The TwentyTen Group is a leading-edge strategic marketing and sponsorship firm with a growing international client base. The firm is the agency of record for the Canadian Olympic Committee, Intrawest, John Furlong and Whistler Blackcomb. Operating in Toronto and Vancouver, the TwentyTen Group strives to elevate the potential of sport, culture and community through its innovative approach to marketing solutions. The firm is the agency of record for the Canadian Olympic Committee, Intrawest, John Furlong and Whistler Blackcomb.
The firm’s past and present clients also include; the International Olympic Committee, Volkswagen Group Russia, KidSport Canada, the City of Vancouver, BC Cancer Foundation, Cirque du Soleil’s Foundation ONE DROP Canada, the Mark Anthony Group, Simon Fraser University and the 2015 Canada Winter Games among others.
For more information, please visit TwentyTenGroup.com.
The Office Administration Lead will provide general reception and office administration to the TwentyTen Group Toronto team.
The candidate for this position requires excellent written and oral communications skills, with a demonstrated expertise in front-line service. The candidate will be a known confident self-starter, a master multi-tasker and able to bring a positive attitude to our vibrant and fast paced team culture. This is an evolving position and responsibilities may shift over time.
- Front desk reception
- Assist with the general administrative needs of the office (e.g. filing, filing of expense reimbursement forms, couriering, managing office supplies, etc.) - Assist in the coordination of calendars, scheduling meetings and managing boardroom bookings
- Act as the first line of support for internal and external clients, including responding to telephone and email inquiries
- Organize detailed travel, accommodation and ground transportation reservations and itineraries - Assist in the planning and execution of team and/or client events
- Facilitate communication between the Toronto and Vancouver offices
- Participate and contribute to team brainstorming sessions
- Assist with research and preparation for Twentyten Group current and potential client meetings
- Assist in preparing presentation materials, agendas and briefing notes
- 3-5 years of experience in reception or an administrative role
- A certificate or diploma in business administration or a related field from a recognized institution
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to make sound judgment calls - A “can do” attitude with a willingness to pitch in where needed, take prompt action, monitor follow-up and ensure closure on a wide variety of tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment where flexibility, strong internal communication, and anticipating needs is essential
- Experience working or volunteering in the sport, entertainment or marketing communications industry is an asset
- Fluency in English required
- Fluency in French an asset
Interested applicants please send a cover letter and résumé directly to: info@TwentyTengroup.com with “Job Posting: Associate – Office Administration Lead - Toronto” and your last name in the subject line.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience
Type of Position:
2013 02 08 Associate - Office Administration Lead.pdf
250 Esplanade, Suite 408
Toronto , ON, Canada