« Back to Jobs Listing
Application Deadline: March 8, 2013
Position: Jr. Programmer
• Developing and maintaining enterprise web applications using C#, ASP.NET,
• Developing and maintaining relational databases using SQL Server and T-SQL.
• Developing and maintaining reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
• Perform unit testing and assist in system testing.
The successful candidate MUST meet ALL the following requirements:
• University degree or college diploma in either Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent experience
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and programming techniques
o Knowledge of jQuery is a bonus.
• 1-2 years of experience in SQL Server database programming
• Ability to learn new technologies and frameworks.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
• Bilingualism would be considered an asset
• Strong communication skills required. Must be able to clearly convey concepts and ideas verbally and written.
• Must have a good attention to detail
• Must be able to work in a team environment or autonomously. The company has an open and casual work environment, so self-management skills are required.
Type of Position:
801 Kind Edward Ave
Ottawa , ON, Canada