« Back to Jobs Listing
Application Deadline: March 17, 2013 Starting Date: May 6, 2013
Position: Event Management & Customer Support
The intern will work with the Operations staff to assist with the detailed planning and delivery of the events. This position will be within the Athlete Relations team at TOIT Events Inc., however the intern can look forward to the opportunity of being exposed to all aspects of the business.
The Event Operations Assistant(s) can expect to be tackling any number of the projects outlined below.
• Be the front line person for the Event Hotline (source of event information for participants) for both cycling and running events (training provided)
• Assist with analysis and manipulation of the Registration System and Data
• Assist in the planning and execution of rider/participant handling during the event
• Liaise with other areas of the company & participate in team meetings
• General administrative support for the Athlete Relations Team
• Other opportunities as assigned
• Completion of an Internship Report at the conclusion of your experience.
Salary Range: Weekly honorarium of $150
Type of Position:
Intern / co-op
Athlete Relations Job Description
1827 Victoria Diversion
Vancouver , BC, Canada
Tel. 604-568-8648 ext 210