« Back to Jobs Listing
Application Deadline: March 4, 2013 Starting Date: March 25, 2013
Position: Marketing and Recreation Program
- set up room in the morning.
- welcome children and parents upon arrival.
- responsible for sign in and drop off of children between 8 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- lead children, age 6 -12, through a variety of activities throughout the day including, sports, crafts, bowling, and swimming.
- supervise kids at lunch time.
- collaborate with other instructors in delivering lesson plans.
- supervise child pick up time between 4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- clean up room at the end of each day.
- fill out incident forms when necessary.
- communicate with parents regarding behavior issues.
- must have valid CPR and First Aid Certifications
-Individuals hired will be required to submit a current Police Check. (done within the past 6 months)
Salary Range: $15/hour
Type of Position:
Summer / Student
INSTRUCTOR JOB POSTING SAIT RECREATION SPRING BREAK CAMP .pdf
Calgary , T2M 0L4