« Back to Jobs Listing
Application Deadline: May 1, 2013 Starting Date: May 13, 2013
Position: Campus Recreation Coordinator
CAMPUS RECREATION COORDINATOR
DEPARTMENT OF ATHLETICS & RECREATION
Applications are invited for the position of Campus Recreation Coordinator at Niagara College. The salary is $24.91/ hour for a 35-hour work week.
Reporting to the Manager, Athletics & Recreation, the Campus Recreation Coordinator is responsible for facilitating intramural and fitness class offerings at both the Niagara-on-the-Lake and Welland campuses and is also responsible for the design and implementation of a comprehensive year-round Kids Camp and Varsity Camp Program offerings. The incumbent is responsible for the hiring, training and supervision of part time staff, meeting budget and revenue targets and administrative duties related to implemented programming. Additional responsibilities include representing the department as a liaison with several college divisions and supporting student placement opportunities.
• Minimum of a two-year diploma in Kinesiology, Recreation & Leisure, Physical Education, Sport Management and/or relevant professional experience in sport deemed to be equivalent
• A minimum of 3 years practical experience in an education, recreation and/or sport environment
• CPR & First Aid Certification
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, superior communication abilities
• Excellent time management skills
• Commitment to exceptional customer service
While transcripts/credentials are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
Closing Date: May 1, 2013 at 4:30 pm
Cover Letters & Resumés quoting File No. 2N-13-214 should be addressed to the Recruitment Co-ordinator and e-mailed to: email@example.com.
We thank all applicants only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout our hiring process. If you require an accommodation, please contact the Recruitment Coordinator.
Type of Position: