« view all Sports Sciences
22 records were found in this category.
Associations - International
- Aquatic Alliance International (Eng)
Site dedicated to aquatic exercise instructors and enthusiasts -providing professional certification, training workshops, as well as online services: world wide instructor directory, aquatics bookstore, multimedia gallery of training video clips,etc.
- Associacao Desportiva Penafie (Eng; Por)
Sports and physical education for young people.
- Association des Diplomes en Psychologie et Sport (Fr)
Le but de l'ADPS est de favoriser les échanges et la communication entre les psychologues du sport exerçant au sein des clubs, ligues, fédérations, centres de formation de sportifs de haut niveau... ainsi que de faire reconnaître notre profession auprès des professionnels du sport ainsi que des instances sportives (Fédérations, Ministère de la Jeunesse et des Sports). Site presentant les activites de l'ADPS: projets, revue "Second Souffle", annuaire de membres.
- European Physical Education Association (Eng)
EUPEA represents PE-organizations in 28 European countries and for that reason EUPEA claims to have a voice in the matter of European physical education
- Federation Internationale de Chiropratique Sportive (FICS) (Fr)
- Federation Internationale de Medecine Sportive (Eng)
- IHRSA - International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (Eng)
Members of the International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association consider it our mission to enhance the quality of human life through physical fitness and sports. To this end, we endeavor to provide quality facilities, programs and instruction.
- Internaational Society Of Sport Psychology (ISSP) (Eng)
The Internaational Society Of Sport Psychology (ISSP) is an organization devoted to promoting research and development in the discipline of sport and exercise psychology throughout the world. The ISSP is a multidisciplinary association of scholars whose research interest focus on several aspects of sport and exercise psychology.
- International Academy of Olympic Chiropractic Officers (Eng)
An international, non-profit honorary society for those Doctors of Chiropractic around the globe, who have served the Olympic Movement as Official Team Doctors.
- International Council of Sport Science and Physical Education (ICSSPE) (Eng)
- International Society of Exercise and Immunology (Eng)
ISEI is the world wide connecting chain for all researchers interested in exercise and immunology.
- International Sociology of Sport Association ISSA / AISS Association Internationale de Sociologie du Sport (Eng)
- International Sports Engineering Association (ISEA) (Eng)
The principal aim of the ISEA is to act as a forum to discuss technical issues relating to sport. The Association also aims to act as the interface between those carrying out research in sports engineering related topics and the sport and leisure industry.
- International Sports Science Association (Eng)
- International Sports Sciences Association (Eng)
Official web site of the International Sports Sciences Association
- North American Society for Sport Management (Eng)
The purpose of the North American Society for Sport Management is to promote, stimulate, and encourage study, research, scholarly writing, and professional development in the area of sport management--both theoretical and applied aspects. Topics of interest to NASSM members include sport marketing, future directions in management, employment perspectives, management competencies, leadership, sport and the law, personnel management, facility management, organizational structures, fund raising, and conflict resolution.
- North American Society for the Psychology of Sport and Physical Activity - NASPSPA (Eng)
The North American Society for the Psychology of Sport and Physical Activity is a multidisciplinary association of scholars from the behavioral sciences and related professions. The Society functions to: Develop and advance the scientific study of human behavior when individuals are engaged in sport and physical activity; Facilitate the dissemination of information; Improve the quality of research and teaching in the psychology of sport, motor development, and motor learning and control
- Society for the Study of the Legal Aspects of Sport and Physical Activity (SSLASPA) (Eng)
A nonprofit corporation, incorporated in the State of Indiana. We have over 175 members employed as lawyers, coaches, teachers and professors. Our purpose is to further the study and dissemination of information regarding legal aspects of sport and physical activity. The Society addresses legal aspects of sport and physical activity within both the public and private sectors.
- Sports Lawyers Association (Eng)
The Sports Lawyers Association (SLA) is a non-profit, international, professional organization whose common goal is the understanding, advancement and ethical practice of sports law. There are over 1,000 current members: practicing lawyers, law educators, law students, and other professionals with an interest in law relating to professional and amateur sports.
- The International Society for the History of Physical Education and Sport (ISHPES) (Eng)